The objective of a private school is to teach children how to live and to equip them for success. The Bible verse in Proverbs 22:6 admonishes adults to train up a child in THE way he SHOULD go.
Frankfort Covenant Academy is an extension of the home in training young people. The school staff works closely with parents to train the whole child.
Attendance at this school is a privilege and not a right. The goal of Frankfort Covenant Academy is to train youth of every ability in the highest principles of moral character, self discipline, individual responsibility, personal integrity and good citizenship. This school stands without apology for high standards of morality and wisdom.
To assist parents in their God-given responsibility by providing the framework in which students can experience:
- Excellence in Bible-based education
- Consistent discipline of the spirit, mind and body
- Goal-oriented preparation for adulthood and Heaven
- A total environment that motivates to full potential
Statement of Faith
We believe in:
- The inspiration of the Scriptures, equally in all parts and without error in its origin.
- The one God, eternally existent Father, Son and Holy Spirit, Who created man by a direct immediate act.
- The pre-existence, incarnation, virgin-birth, sinless life, miracles, substitionary death, bodily resurrection, ascension to
- Heaven, and the second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ
- Our salvation rests upon our attitude toward God's Son and that repentance and contrition are necessary to the appropriation of saving faith.
- That entire sanctification is a second definite work of grace wrought in the heart of the believer by the Holy Spirit when conditions for such a work are properly met. The results of which are purity of heart and love.